- Orsolya Pataki started to play the guitar at the age of 7.
- At the age of 11 she won 3rd prize in the Budapest Guitar Competition.
- She continued her studies in the Leo Weiner Musical Vocational Secondary School as a student of Jozsef Papp.
- She gained her diploma as a guitar teacher and chamber musician in 2001 at the Music Faculty of the Szechenyi Istvan College and University.
- Orsolya has played at different music festivals and concerts as a member of the Morrigana and Sotto Voce Flute-Guitar Duos and the Orfeusz Guitar Duo.
- She has performed modern music with the Marcato Ensemble and the New Classical Group.
- She has also played solos regularly at weddings and exhibition openings.
- Since 2006 she is a member of the Rosewood Guitar Trio with Mike Hinchliff and Gary Jordan.
- Orsolya founded the Graziosa Duo with Anna Golebiowski in 2008. The Graziosa Duo’s repertoire extends from arrangements of early music through to classical and Latin American works, as well as a few popular pieces.
- She moved to Munich in 2011. Since September 2011 she is a member of the Dolcissimo Duo with violinist Inga Grigoriani. Beside of the standard repertoire they play contemporary pieces and Tangos by Piazzola.
- Orsolya was teaching guitar at the Harmonia Private Music School in 1998-1999.
- She was a teacher at the Budapest National Music School in 2000-2003. One of her student won a silver price on a Budapest Music Competition in 2002.
- Orsolya moved to the UK in 2003. She has been teaching guitar at the Berkshire Maestros and gives private lessons since 2004.
- She moved to Germany in 2011 and gives private guitar lessons in Munich.